About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Chapter 341(Tag..:D)

So I get tag..Woo Hoo..And I decide post at my blog..Haha

1.) Have you ever been asked out?
Yes gua..Lol..

2.)Where was your default picture taken?
At my class??:D

3.) What's your middle name?
Von..

4.) Your current relationship status?
Real..Single..XD

5.) Does your crush like you back?
No..Haha..No crush..

6.) What is your current mood?
Bad Mood..=/..Complicated mood??

7.) What color of underwear are you wearing?
Lol..Lazy check..=D

8.) What color shirt are you wearing?
Red..^^

9.) Missing someone?
A lot ppl I miss..^^

10.) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you do?
I would go back to past and won't do any backstabbing friends stuff..=/

11.) If you must be an animal for one day, what?
My Bubble..It sleep whole night??:D

12.) Ever had a near death experience?
Err..Not sure but yes gua..

13.) Something you do a lot?
Edit pic..Sleep??Be pig..

14.) The song stuck in your head?
Ayumi Hamasaki's song..;D

15.) Who did you copy and paste this from?
Kevin Lee..My ah gor..Lol..

16.) Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Crystal's mom..;D

17.) When was the last time you cried?
Just yesterday??D=

18.) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Yes..^^

19.) If you could have one super power what would it be?
Read people mind...:D

20.) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Personality..Lol..

21.) What do you usually order from starbucks?
Tak tau..Expensive drink le..

22.) What's your biggest secret?
O.O..Secret lo..

23.) Favorite color?
All about bluee,brown,white,green,purple..:D

24.) Do you still watch kiddie movies or tv shows?
Haha..Sure..^^

25.) What's on your walls?
MD people..

26.) What are you?
Human~~!!

27.) Do you speak any other language?
Chinese,English,BM,Von-glish(that include so many slang..:D)

28.) What's your favorite smell?
Smell??Tak tau..

29.) Describe your life in one word.
Enjoying~~

30.) Have you ever kissed in the rain?
No..

31.) What are you thinking about right now?
Studyyy~~

33.) What should you be doing?
Studyy~~

34.) Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
May..=.=~!!

35.) How often do u talk to God?
I know is a lot..:D..GOD..I love you...~~

36.) Do you like working in the yard?
Guess no..

37.) If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
Phoebe..My name..I suka..;D

38.) Do you act differently around the person you like?
I think yes..:D

39.) What is your natural hair color?
Pure black??Not sure..Haha

40.) Who was the last person to make you cry?
Something..=/

Write at 08.03.2011 by -VoN S@N-