About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Chapter 355(How long I can be tough??)

As usual..Ignore pic..:D

Fake smile..Fake look..Fake..Everything seem so fake..D:
Dear Bloggie..I really want to post something my daily life but wait pic ok first..Can??D:
Sighh..I getting tired..D=
I guess I really trying kill my own body..D=
Gastric, paining, head pain, and etc etc..But who I can show??
Show out people just say "You always de" and give me that "=.=" look..
Fine la..
Biasa with it..Kay..^o^

Hrmm..Today I chat with him..Haha..Just want ask him something so only I talk..Haha..
He keep on so serious with my word..=.=
@~@
Suan le..
He don't really understand what I facing with my health problem..Haha..:D
All I can say and hope is please he won't simply think..=.=
I still the same..My decision do already mean do..I won't change forever..That all..><..
Friend okay..But over than that..Sorry..D=
I perasaan abit..D=

Next next..@@~~

Oh well..I love no one..Just myself..*vain*~~

Write at 27.03.2011 by -VoN S@N-