About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, March 14, 2011

Chapter 348(Praying..)

My feeling is mixed up..T.T..I so so stupid..><..
I think somehow Manga,Anime or whatever thing in Japan make me feel so weird..
I really hope Japan is alright although now is not like a techno country but is okay..
I mean is really okay cause Japan can take time slowly and slowly be back to normal..
OMG..I really gone crazy..D=
Dear GOD,
I have a very very selfish wish..
I hope YOU can make sure everyone is really alright..
I really hope YOU won't take their(Japan) life away..D=
I really want YOU to make sure people around me and around them can be safety..
They are so so important to me..
Not only my family,my two cute dogs,my close friends,my friend or enemy and they all..I really really really hope they are safety..
GOD..Please..I really hope YOU can protect them with all your best..I suddenly feel like what will happen to me one day??
GOD..I really really feel YOU are the one that can save us from all the disaster
GOD,I got a selfish wills..I got a lot of thing want to do..Can YOU give me more more and more 10years time to accomplish my wills?
GOD..Please..I know how important YOU are to me..
I remember how the first time I really ask YOU to borrow YOUR's angel to me for one night and YOU did..
So now I want borrow whole of YOU so you can protect this earth..D=
GOD,I will every every day pray for the Japan and pray for people around me..
I hope that time YOU won't find me annoying..

Japan disaster make me totally mood off..
I don't know why I will like that..
Is so so sudden..D=
Sighh..I wish everything is okay..DX
Oh well..Later going to go shopping with Crystal and Yen..;3
Guess everything will be alright right??

GOD,I got one selfish wish again..D=
I wish YOU can make Yi Han smile and won't so bad mood..
I wish that the "fish" can know how deep is Yi Han's love toward to her..^^~~
I know GOD love everyone of us right??Tee Hee..

But most important GOD please save all the innocent people at Japan..Human imperfect but GOD mentioned before we all are GOD's children and GOD love everyone of us..^O^

Write at 14.03.2011 by -VoN S@N-