About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Chapter 343(Smile??=/..Is way too hard..)

=/..I don't know how long I can be so tough in my class..
Whatever..All I do is just sigh..D=

Science..Once my fav subject cause of Elise and En Khalid but now seem so distance for me..
I also don't know why..I become totally so sensitive hearing Science test or exam..=/
Maybe is cause of him..
I really feel tired of class..=/

People say I change sometimes..But all I say is I just don't want to tell out my problem to too many people cause I feel like is saying bad about the person..D=
Although I know I already doing the bad thing but I will try my best keep myself quiet..><..
Not say don't tell..But I rather tell outsider cause all they can do is listen and forget it..^^
Argh...I must control my emotions..><..I will do better the next time for my dream..:D..
My inner dream..Haha..I should be okay..
Is just cause of Science make me emo then Science must make me happy back..LOL..

Gahh..I think my only lover is just you..My blog..Muackxzzz..You would always listen your girfriend(ME) talk and nag..Sorry my dear bloggie..
I will make you happy by telling you my sweet and funny and laughing story in my life..Kay..
I love you my blog..
MUACKXX..Big Big Kiss For You..^^

Ignore my fattish finger..=P

Haha..I should be happy and smiling although is hard..*ADD OIL*~~XD

Write at 10.03.2011 by -VoN S@N-