About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Chapter 356(Selfish..=.=)

Just wake up from my sleep..D=
Suffer from cramp just now and go on9 facebook and see this group "<3Tiga Lapan<3"
Mood spoil..=.=

Walao..For some reason I don't like that group is cause I don't like that word..Walao..=.=
Created that group memang make me pissed off..=.=
Okok..Whatever la..Still have to say so I say in blog..That all..

SORRY HUI YEN AND SOOK MAY
I KNOW YOU ALL ARE KIDDING BUT SERIOUSLY..
I DON'T LIKE THE GROUP..
I GOT MY OWN REASON..
AND I NEVER SAY I NOT 38 BUT STILL SORRY..
DOESN'T WANT TO BE RUDE..
JUST DON'T LIKE..:D
So chatted with Ying after that..
Maybe people will think I lc but all I can say I just don't like..
When you all don't like also will tell me to stop..*wink*
So please respect me..^O^
Haha..

To you..
I am sorry..><
I think I really need to say sorry..I waiting you on9..
I will try to explain to you..D=
I need a lot of brave..D=
Sighh..*sad sad sad*..
@.@

I think is because I just wake up and is in a bad mood so I really pissed off everything happen now..
Include the group..
I know I got a lot of problem happen so I better forget it..*smile*!!:D
VON SAN CAN DO IT..Haha..
No give up..My motto..Lol..

Write at 29.03.2011 by -VoN S@N-