About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Chapter 342(I tired..I want rest..=/)

Exam..Exam..Haixx.
I okay with it but problem is my place..=/
I wish I am okay..
I am way too sensitive..
Not really a lot of people can understand how sensitive I can be..><~~

Like today account exam..
Maybe I way too sensitive my account..(Y)
I am..=/
I am shock when someone can do faster than me..
So I don't care..I must score better than the person..=/
And a lot thing..><..

Hrmm...
I understand the feeling of Crystal..
I still remember the last year third exam..
Although I pass my exam but the mark is too low..I can't face it..
So once I go home..I think and cry out loud..=/
I talked to my kai ma about it..D=
She tell me next time be more careful and because of that..
I don't even dare to sleep during account's exam..
Guess is I too scare to screw my exam..

I always act like I don't care my result but is just a hide my face that I totally care..
Like today I heard Yen get 100 for her math..Arghh..Jealous but is okay..:D
I know the next exam I going to put more effort...
Sorry Wei Zheng..><..
I will aim A+..X3
U wait and see..
I will settle my Transformation..^^..Not only that...=D

Oh well..Maybe you change or what..
But I still okay for you in my life for last time..
I wish you all the best kay..:D
Although I still hate u...=P

Tonight going to stay up very late..Sigh..
Must keep on add oil..:D~~

PS:YI HAN..GET YOUR DIGI BACK..:DDDDDDDDD~~!!

Write at 09.03.11 by -VoN S@N-