About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Chapter 350(:X--->XD---->DX--->O.O!!!)

First ignore me..Haha..(messy messy hairrr)..:P...This post is not about my trip to Genting or what..
Just something I want to post and tell my bloggie(boyfriend)..D:

Once back to house..
Something that make me become so so sensitive that is "trouble" that I gonna face..Gah..=.=~!!!
Sighh..Sighh..Sighh..><..
I really don't know how to express my feeling..D=
I kinda scare..D=..
Haipp..
I miss you my bloggie..I..I..♥♥♥♥~~~See so many love wei..Lol..Hrmm
My feeling is so so mixed up..><..
I don't want to go back to school..@o@~~
Save meeeeeeeeeee~~D:
Meepss.. I so confused..
But I know one thing is I never love or crush to any people now..No mean no..=.=!!
Cause till now I really really don't know who I can rely on for now so I want to continue my SPM and bloggie..><..

Ookay..At 6.18..
Sorry..><..
Just back from one place..Better be good girl first on next day..D=

Today no matter how I must do my stuff jor..No matter how much I hate it..Arghh..=.="!!!!
Good Luck Tan Von San..^O^~~!!!

Write at 17.03.2011 by -VoN S@N-