About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Chapter 346(I do and think what I correct..No need people correct me..Haha)

I so happy..I finish my one wish list for holiday..Lol..Muackxx
And I so happy..I feel what I do today is correct and right..Haha..
Life short..Enjoy while it last..LOL~~

Gosh..Today I so lesbian toward to May..Haha..But I love the feeling..Gosh..And I call her Honeyyy~~=P
Oh Honeyyy..Haha..You don't mind me who such play right..D=..
And I love all my friends.
Appreciate it very much..I enjoyy it..
Haha..Maybe I too high jor..><..
Gosh..Can't wait to see all my darling,dear,baby,etc etc after school holiday..=P
Awww...(Save Von San..She sot dee..=P)


Haha..Gosh..Actually I really feel pain inside my heart..
Sometimes I feel too pain until I cannot breath..Haha..
Need cool down tim..=D
I scare one day I will.................................................

To you..I don't mind you trust me or what..Cause I know with you..I really feel happy..Serious happy..:D

Oh well..
PS:I need to shout out..I feel so weird..Haha..Or I not really have confident with any guy..D=

Write at 13.03.11 by -VoN S@N-