About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Chapter 345(Everything is just like a dream..=/)

Photo taken 10.03.11 when my mood is not so good and I force myself to smileeee..:D..See how big my puffy eyes..D=

Heyyyyyy..My dear baby blog..I lovee you..Lol..:D
Kla..Yesterday I so so funny..
I suddenly miss some sweet memory that happen in last time..@.@
I really feel so weird..Is so suddenly..
I really feel I going to sot jor..=/

Okay..Is happen at yesterday night..
I suddenly feel so strange..
This kind of feeling is already lost but why suddenly come back..=/
So when I really feel hopeless so I go find Yi Han to talk with me..
I really don't know who I can ask or help so I tell Yi Han what happen to me..
I tell him I so scare..Don't know why..=/
Is me the one who do the decision so I will never regret or anything..
Lucky Yi Han is supporting me..Thank..D=..

So I decide to read back my post about something..
But when I read a post..I laugh..I become normal back..=D
Maybe is that post make me feel like is not worth already..Haha..
I think is my baby dear blog who keep helping me the most..
My baby dear blog telling me stop thinking the past..Not worth..
Awww..My blogg..I guess I can't help to fall in love with you..=P

Haha..Also have to thank Yi Han..
When I really in my bad mood or moody..I will find him to talk my stupid school problem..Lol..
Maybe because I know he can make sure he keep quiet and so so much thing..:D

Haha..
Now I am okay a lot..:3
Haha..Human like is weird..
I don't know when my feeling will become unusual but I know that time I won't feel really helpless..^^
Haha..
So I better stop thinking..=D
Read my shoujo manga better..Lol

Can't wait for Genting..Muacxkzzz..*Full of love*
X3~~~

Write at 12.03.11 by -VoN S@N-