About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Chapter 347(Sigh..Not everything can be so perfect??)


Ya..Not everything is what I want then can..I must understand other people also..But I feel tired..D=
I cannot pleased all people but what should I do??DX

Friends??
I love one of them and yes..
I don't like them sometimes but so??
They also will don't like me sometimes..><..

But I really selfish..D= I wish to close with all my friends..
I don't want anymore argument..I getting tired..Too tired.. Sighh..
Now I can't wait to enjoy my moment with Crystal and Hui Yen..^^

And I feel proud of myself..Cause I promise what I want do and I did it..

Although at school got but is because I md-ing someone that time..D=
Whatever la..People want trust me or what up to them..

I just want enjoy the best..^^ *smile*

I just can't wait to go Genting..
I want to make a memory with Crystal and Hui Yen..:D *wink*
Tell my how much I love them although sometimes I don't like..O.O Haha..

To my darling Yi Hui.. I just too over sometimes..Lol..Paiseh..DX
U don't worry I be lesbian or what..><..
I just waiting someone to couple first only I try to couple or some sort..:3
Now focus my SPM and thing around me..Haha..Tee Hee..

Dead..O.O..I play too over..So now better stop it..Haha..Later people though I really lesbian I gonna dead lo..
Sorry sorry..I stop okay..Haha..Sorry..D=
I hate people simply think..But I really not lesbian..Kay..:D
And to make sure..So I just simply say I ada crush..=.=..Pai seh la..
No choice..Cause I know I don't say that will make people simply think..=.=..
So I decide to delete the post..:D

Damn no mood now..D=
Really hope people can understand me truly but is impossible..
Cause I hate it..
Even want go tuition to master my subject also feel like got another thing but actually no..
I just want master my subject..
I think I fall in love with it..
I can still remember actually how I can cry out loud until I feel like want kill myself that night..
But too bad..No people can understand..D=
Really no one..
Only my baby blog..Haha..Muackxzz..Opss..=P

Guess all I can do is act like so confident so I won't make myself sad..;D

Sigh..Feel like locking my blog once again..Sad..D=
Haixx..
I hate it la..
><..

Write at 13.03.2011 by -VoN S@N-
Add Image