About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, March 21, 2011

Chapter 353(><..Tired mood..Sigh)

Today school reopen..Lol..My mood like blurring blurring...@@~~
But today I never dozing during perhimpunan..Haha..*proud*..


Went back to class, don't why my mood so high..Lol..Maybe can see my cute darling..=P..Haha..Just happy and feel so high lo..Tee Hee..~~~
Then we all talk talk until almost PJ's period finish..
Sometimes stupid thing happen..O.O..


Cause I heard Pei Li said "Ching Ching"..So I though is Ching Hui and I turn until I blur when they laugh at me cause is actually not "Ching Ching"..Haha..XD~~
During english period..I was sleeping??Lol..But I know my stomach is calling me..
T.T..Hate it..
Guess this year I keep on get gastric..Damn pain wei..Tomorrow sure bring junk food to school..Weeeeee~~:D


Then after recess is Moral period..Haha..:D
Chun Yuan so funny..Haha..He keep make me laugh..Lol..Pai seh..My voice is too loud..XDD~
Not only Chun Yuan but also got Yi Hui(darling),Emelia,Hua Hoa and Sarah-Jane..^^
Really have a happy day today..Hehe..


I say the truth..><..
I today really feel happy and laugh a lot..Haha..^^


And I don't know why till now I still a bit mad about Harris..Lol..
I so funny..Maybe to me I still think I not wrong so no matter how I really want him to say sorry to me only I say sorry..Haha..:D
I am so weird..=P


Just now bough a lot of sour sweet..*gulp*..Haha..
I love today..21.03.2011~~!!


Write at 21.03.2011 by -VoN S@N-