About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Chapter 352(MD someone again??CX)

I am a good daughter and I don't really want waste daddy so much money..So I use my favourite skill..Put all my fav photo in one photo..So this call "(don't know how many)-in-one"..XD
So this is 14-in-1??Tee Hee..XD


Ookay..I know school going to reopen soon and I don't know why I want to "thank" to Chee Yeow a lot le..
Thank to him..I know school reopen sure a lot thing gonna happen..Thank You Very Much for giving me trouble..=P


And then I just now going to say the story out..Freaking hate people to misunderstood me..Really..><~!! That day I at Genting was checking FB in my phone and then was talking to Crystal and tersilap touch the "poke" only..If you want to remove up to you..
I doesn't mean anything..
If you want to simply think up to you..
I already sienxzz jor.. Friend with you also very hard is it??=.=
So to people who don't know what really happen please don't simply give conclusion..Is make me pissed off..><..



Okay.I know..Is I never tell story but no need so open bah..;D
I know what I going to do at class next time..
Haha..:D

I miss it I miss it....Tee Hee
Lol..I too boringgg..XD

Write at 19.03.2011 by -VoN S@N-