About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, March 18, 2011

Chapter 351(I so lazyyyyyyyy..:D)

My super blurr look..Lol..XDDDDDD~~I getting so vainn..=PP..Forgive me kay and ignore this pic again..Haha..

(Y)..
I am so so so lazzzyy..
I really want to ignore my homework..Arghh
Where all my semangat go ni??Piff..D=
Haha..But I really really need to search my semangat today...Meepss~~!!

I still the same..I remember what I say so I won't do it..Kay..:D
No matter how hard is it..
I will keep myself strong..><.. I know I will over it..I will make myself to be strong..
Haha..
Ewww..I benci YI HAN..Why song that he posted all people like..Ishh..
But I still hope the same..Please let the fish and that stupid turtle pig couple..^^!!!

Tee Heee..
Guess my dad will so so happy I go back to school..For I keep on on9 on9~~~Lol..
Sorry dad..D=

Gonna make myself semangat later kay..;D

Muackxx..Love you bloggie..^^

Write at 18.03.2011 by -VoN S@N-