About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Chapter 339(Oil will never solute with water??)

My stupid sensitive mind think again???
I don't know..
I just feel tired..=/
I hate it..

Maybe I know they are not talking about me..
But aiyo...
How to say le..
All I can say is I sensitive too too much..
I need to give myself a rest..
Serious..:D
I should be happy..
Stop thinking negative kay..

If people really want to say me bad..
All I can do is just sigh..
Care too much will make me cry only..
Which is not worth at all..

Oh well..
Actually I think today I feel my blog is always write out what I thought but not what happen in my life..Right??><..
Sorryyyyyyy~~
I will post more about my life if I really want.
I just emo-ing now..=/
I need human to talk with me and cheer me up..=/

All I can do is keep myself busy and busy just to avoid problem..=/
Arghh..I feel lonely..
Must be tough..Kay??:D

Write at 02.03.11 by -VoN S@N-