About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, March 4, 2011

Chapter 340(Stay strong so won't hurt..Stay evil so won't get scar)

Wasn't in a good mood??Not really..My mood was nice but later something make me feel so weird..
=/

Oh well..I need to cool downn..Ookay..Make it like my diary..So today reach school is just like the same old mood..=/

Since first two period was like so free so I finish up a bit my homework and take a nap..Lol..Too tired must oi oi de..Haha..:D

Then wake up..Bluring..Haha..
Study homework and etc etc..;D
Recess go eattttttttttt..:D..Kekeke..
Back to class was okay until BM peri
od..
=/
Was arguing with Pn Wee..
Pn Wee..I suka you..
Please don't make me from suka to tak suka..><..
Arguing what..Change place stuff...
When Pn Wee explaining our place is like our home..
So I keep saying "teacher, I good girl arr..I tak ada tukar rumah..I tinggal di rumah saya"..Lol..
Hehe..I just don't want change place..O.oo..Teacher don't forcee me..

What a weird day I have..Arghh..Sienxzz..Find people to kacau..Hehe..Oh ya..My Folio..=P

Write at 04.03.11 by -VoN S@N-