About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, March 11, 2011

Chapter 344(I shouldn't cry over the spilling milk)

I don't know why..But I know I am a cry baby..=/..Maybe that make my friends so so worried me..I am so so sorry..=/
I know from Monday till Thursday I am crying..My mind don't know go where..
I don't know who I can trust..Something is paining inside my heart..D=
Maybe I cry too much until I feel so worst..

Like yesterday night when Yi Hui tell me about it..
I go crazy..
I call Yen..I cry out loud..I cry until I shivering until I don't know how to say..DX
I can't face it~~

But now I am okay a lot..Thank for people that care for me so so much..
I really thank..I know sometime I way too selfish and evil girl..
Sorry..><.. I very very happy that people that care me..Muackxx..I love you all.. Well,I think only blog really show what I really feel right..I freaking love my blog..O.O

See what I post to Adila today:
I now officially couple with "Mr Account"..♥
Dating with "Mr.Math..;D"...♥
Crushing on "Mr.Addmath".♥
Flirting with "Mr.Science"..♥
...Admiring my "Mr.Sejarah"..♥
Loving my "Mr.BM" and "Mr.BI..♥"
Sweet sweet with my "Mr.Moral"..♥
And pikat-ing my "Mr.Ekonomi"..♥
♥♥♥~~~XD
Gonna love all of them..Muackxx..Haha..
Oh well..I so flirt..Bluekxzzz..=P

Ok..
For something I need to say..D=
Yi Hui,I am serious..I regret telling you..
Maybe sometimes I really want friends to care my problem or can gossip it..
But serious..I regret telling school friends the story that I face..Maybe for some people think is fake but is depend what people think..><.. Serious..I want to friend with him..:X But is impossible..Haha..I so stupid.. Hui Yen say..Past is past..;D I must cool down..Kay..I must control..><.. Just now went to Xiao Hui Facebook and saw this post..:D

最爱刁难追求者的星座女排行

NO.4射手座

不要觉得射手女看起来很阳光很粗线条就觉得她很好搞定……错!大错特错!射手女其实是蛮坚持自己想法的一类,她很在意 对方是不是她要的型,如果不 是,你下再多功夫花再多心思也没用,不论你如何使尽花招,她都能一一化解,甚至还会主动出击,想尽一切办法让对方知难而退,和对付处女座天秤座不同,面对 射手女,你越是坚持伤亡越是惨重。

And I do admit I like that..Haha..If I don't like that people..U tell how many time to love also very hard unless got miracle..:D..(Love as in guy??Lol)

Write at 11.03.2011 by -VoN S@N-