About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Chapter 354(Sigh..D=)

My mood seem mixed up these day..
But I can know one thing is real..I becoming zombie everyday~~!!
So tired..Always want to sleep..D=~~!!
I try my best to wake myself up..Arghhh..Must keep gambateh..
Dad quite angry my results..><..
Sorry..

Haix..
A lot of thing I really want to say it out but don't know why I feel is not the time to say or can I keep quiet??D=
Don't know..So now keep doing stuff to make me busy..Arghh..!!!
I need rest...D=
I need study..
I ain't smart..
The SPM pressure is surrounding me already..D=!!!

Hope my friends can really understand what I really facing now although I know you all also in SPM..
Don't really want to disappointed my mom so much..><..

Arghh..
I can't really controlled my own feeling..Sometimes I just feel why I am so weak..
I easily get cry over a small thing..
I get moody over a small thing..D=~~!!
That worst..><..
Need people support me..!!:D
Thank friends and human that support me in good way,evil way or any way..Lol..XD~!!

K..Need rest and later need rush my homework...
Sorry Yi Hui..D:..
That why I don't like people to take my answer cause I don't like when is wrong..><..Rawssss..
Still..I love u..Haha..Tomorrow your turn to teach me Account..Muahahaha~~


Write at 24.03.2011 by -VoN S@N-