About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Chapter 358(A pain in my heart..)

Finally I cry..
I cry for you..D=
I cry cause I feel I like a load for you..
A heavy load..D=
I really hope you happy..
And I don't know why I will cry out suddenly..
Maybe because now we are not really got relationship..
And yet I still make you sad..
I really feel so useless..
I admit..I don't love you already but I now treating you as my friend..As my buddy..I wish you all the best..I really appreciate..
I can flirt or play with you but I don't want you to simply think..D=
Kay..We can still be friend like last time..Can't we??D=
All I can say I like you a lot still..
Serious..
I really md just now..
Thank to Zhen Jian..
I tell him what really happen to me..
I thinking if I never tell out..I sure gone crazy..D=
I don't know what really happen to me again..
Sighh..D=

Hua Hao,please take care of him..><..
Tuition please everything be okay..D=
I will brave myself one more time to sit beside him next tuition...
Ignore Chee Yeow they all..I know I can do it..>
GAMBATEH VON SAN!!

I still want tell you..
I still love you as friend only..Not more than that..D=
Sorry..Muackxx...
To:ZAT..
From:Phoebe Tan..

Write at 30.03.2011 by -VoN S@N-