About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Chapter 357(What the ingredient??)

Ingredient of Friendship is what??
I just now go google and search and is mostly all positive but real life is not like that..D:
Real life of friendship is so complicated and so so many story inside..Well, I can say is like everyday got chapter..
But I have to post all my positive thinking to my blog...Must!!..*smile*

Okay..I going to start writing..^.^..Tee Hee..

Why I will sudden write is cause I want keep myself thinking positive and must..
Like my previous post..I kinda pissed off so is ok..
I don't know why but I just no mood..D=
So you know..Haha..^_^
Okok..So to me..Whoever become my friends..I found out is actually a fate..
Friend to enemy also same..
Enemy to friend also same
Enemy to enemy..Err..Lol..Still same..
Cause to me there is not forever enemy or what..
Is so stupid..:P
So I have..Nono..I must..Appreciate it very well..
True Friend,Good Friend,Friend or even Enemy..
I will appreciate it very well
I will try my best not to say bad you all..XD
And I so sorry if I did...I will refer to my post everytime I no mood or what..Haha..
I will see what I write..
I must be more patience..^^
I don't care you all got say me what or anything..Haha..
As long one side be patience then can jor right??^^
Haha..I <3 all my friends+enemy..:P

Oh well..
Pata pata pata pon..~~
Pon pon pata pon~~~
Chaka chaka pata pon~~~
Weeee..Beat beat~~Follow my cute beat kay??Muackxzz

Haha..Mood is better a lot..Thank a lot my dear bloggie..I <3 U~~!!
Only you make me happy..Bloggg...I suka u..Hehe~~~

I think later I will post something..Wait for me kay..Bloggieee~~XD

Write at 30.03.2011 by -VoN S@N-