About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, March 14, 2011

Chapter 349(Memory always stay as memory kay??><..)

Memory you given to me..I will only keep the happy one..^^

So after this post..I have to promise myself that no more mention about my past..=D
How hard is it I also will go through it..
Cause this is life..X3
So I will tell what I really feel..Kay??I don't care who gonna read it or what cause once I post mean I will just treat as memory but no more any feeling already..
I don't even care you gonna say me bad or what..Haha..X3

So since is gonna be memory..So I stay happy kay??:D
I very thank you for:
  1. Giving me all the sweet memory..^^
  2. Thank for pampered me..Kekeke..
  3. Always take care me whenever I not feeling well..
  4. And etc etc..Hehe...
But I here to say:
  1. I still want to friend with u..:D
  2. Cause to me friend is more important..Haha..X3
  3. Trust me one thing..Be my friend can know my thing more..Lol..=P
Haha
I just want to post something what I always say in my mind..*proud*
Maybe is rude or hurt but I know you will be strong..Right??:D
I really miss how we last time when we are friend..Haha..I remember how you stay late just to accompany play com..I not sure is yes or not but I appreciate it very much..Tee Hee..><..
Haha..

Haipp..Still wishing Japan is alright..D=..

Write at 15.03.2011 by -VoN S@N-