About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Chapter 373(I know I can do it..=D)

Cool down..:)..I know I can handle it properly...Meepss~~:D
Compare now and last time..I feel I really keep myself so so busy so I can stop thinking all the negative stuff..
Last time I will stay alone and simply think but now I really keep myself busy doing a lot of stuff..
Example in class..Serious..I really really feel lonely in class that why when I talking to Yi Hui I also feel sometimes I hurt her..D=

(Y)..I really admit my problem won't so many as my friends but I really feel tired..=/
I tired acting infront of it..
But I should get used of it..
I must be strong..
But is good to keep myself busy will bunch of homework and so so on..Tee Hee..=3
Ok..VON SAN, you can..I know..

Ya..I give up..=/
Finally I give up..
Just let go...
I am evil, I am bad..I cannot give the second chances cause is too late..=/

Ok..Later I need to keep myself busy again..=D
Yi Hui, please come to school tomorrow..I can't stand lonely..I will freak out..D=!!

Write at 28.04.2011 by -VoN S@N-