About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Chapter 371(Stay happy kay!!)

I am sorry..I really don't want to say any bad word or stuff about you..Since I promise myself..
So sorry about what I wrote just now..
Only blog make me feel better..Huhu~~
And I think you are not saying me right..
Eeee~~~I should throw my sadness awayyy..:D
Okkk..
I should biasa people saying me bad..Rightt...
I can go through ittt..I know I can..GAMBATEH..

Rawww..
Today I should talk about my school stuff right..^_^

So today school activity is do the tanah egg stuff right??:D!!
Haha..
So only student that bring egg only can come along to playy~~Rawwss~
So Pn Koh lead us to RUMAH HIJAU and start our activity..
Pn Koh tell us that use tanah liat to balut the egg but since no tanah liat so exchange with tanah merah..^^After Pn Koh finish explain then is we students do but we tell Sing Peng to do first then only we do..

But once Sing Peng do then we follow her go balut our egg~~XD
After balut do what..
Go put into fire and let it cook??Haha..
I feel like explain until so complicated..><..
Is ok..Photo will come up later..Tee Hee..

But Pn Koh say our fire is not so big so need wait hour hour to get our egg ready..XD~~
After finish our so called "BSSM Activity" then we should go back class~~XD
First we learn is Ekonomi..Haha..Ekonomi period so funn~~:D
Learning Form 4 stuff and so so on..
AND TEACHER GIVE ME A STAR for fast fast doing my work~~Rawww..♥♥♥

Then recess and is Scienceee~~Hehe
Science doing Form 4 objective..
Haha..Few chapter that I don't know so straight ask answer from AZ,Hui Yen,Pei Li and Hua Hau..XD!!
Lol..Although just 11 student after plus 5SK1,5SK2 and 5Sk3 but is really fun and I really enjoyy!!!
Later then BM period was normal..
Teacher telling storryyy then then getting tireddd so sleep..:D
Hehe..No choice la..Who tell teacher keep telling the interlok story make me boring de..><..
Sleep sleep then I heard Ying and Yen they all talking so wake up and Hua Hau also talking..
Lol..I think that all is for my Saturday School dayy..=)

Pn Koh doing demo to us how to do the Tanah Egg..^^

Eggg...^^

Make it like a boom egg??Full with Tanah Merahh~!!!

Yen showing Ying the eggg..:D!!

Startingg..=D

I kinda love the flame..Haha~~

Listening to Pn Koh explaining how to do..:D

Now is student doing..Haha..^^~~

Everyone around look at uss..^^!!

Egg in tanah..Tanah in fire..O.O!!

I like a stupid girl playing it..:D!!

Sepet eye of me..Lol!!~!!

Rock egg!!Haha..

Fresh boiled egg..X3!!

Ops..Failed boil egg..Haha!!

Went back to our class and take pic with my babe(Ying)..Haha..:D!!

My dearr(Wen Tyng)..^^!!

Babe and Mommy(Yen)..This is how people camwhore at class..^^!!

I <3 this pic..^^!!

Me and Babe again..Haha!!

She cute rightt!!

I love this pic but Alfie seem spoil it..Buu!!XD!!

Ook..So guess all this pic is enough to attract my blog..Lol!!

Write at 23.04.2011 by -VoN S@N-