About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, April 22, 2011

Chapter 370(Thankxzz..)

Today story..Hrmm..Err..Class story..Haha..Thank to Wani and Adila who give me such a brave so I can go do my bm oral although I know I screw it but is ok..Haha..
Not to forget thank to Yi Hui..:3..I really feel so nervous today when doing the oral..Just tell me how much I hate oral..Lol..
No la..I like it but maybe too shy or too paiseh..@.@
Okok..

Ok..I know today I feel abit lonely but I should be sudah biasa right..D=
I also not sure but I will be okay de..My mind must make myself relax..Meepss..
Stop thinking negative..Okayyy..
I <3 my bloggie..Hehe..Be happy...
Gonna do thing to make me busy so I won't simply think..Hehe..

Write at 22.04.11 by -VoN S@N-