About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, April 1, 2011

Chapter 361(Don't argue when you never think about other person's feeling..)

Although now on9 is abit stupid..=/
But is better than don't have..Right??
I mean I don't really want to on fb..Because I don't want??(Y)
Today is my 2nd time I cry for him after break..Lol..I so stupid..
I don't know why..
Maybe to me when we are not that kind of relationship..I feel very happy..Happy to chat like a friend..:P
Can human ask me why I so dare to type out??Lol
Cause this is my blog..So don't judge it and read it..Muahahaa..XD

Haha...I am a selfish girl..
=P
Kla..I am serious what I saying now..I don't want couple..
Scare of it..(Y)..I am..Haha
And I am serious..:D

TO HIM
I won't want to couple back..
Unless really got thing change my mind..OR not I will be determined what I am typing now..=)
Then then..*try to think*..Haha..Still I wish you can be happy, find your happiness..Weee~~
And I still want friend with you..Haha..XD
I just just don't want to couple for now..
Plus I still can't tell you the real reason why I the one who cut this relationship cause I know you won't believe what I say or maybe you might think I made up all the story..So suan le..:D
All I now is be your friend..That all..^^
I type finish..U think I am selfish??I admit I am...*meeps*
I just very sorry for everything..D:
I am sorry for now I breaking your heart once again..
I don't want you to cry or sad for me jor..I really don't want..

I must control myself not to open my facebook..Weeee~~~~<3<3<3~~
Gambateh..>o<!--!!! Rawssss..~~~ I must be more okay..Be strong..Be more happy..Be more cheerful..*wink*
Stay strong..XD

TO ADILA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAO BEI..XDDDDDDDDD..RAWSS...

ZAT..
I really like you as a friend now..As a buddy now..Sorry..D=

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..Muackxzzz..

Write at 02.04.2011 by -VoN S@N-