About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Chapter 368(Who can really understand??=/)

I sudah biasa with it..

I did tell I not like last time so strong..
Everyday go school is like keep telling myself be happy..
However everyday is not what I wish..
Only bloggie is the one who can make me feel lot better..Thank..
I must biasa people ejek me..I must..
I always feel so weird when people keep telling me I at school is how fun with everyone or blah blah but how can they know is actually I feel damn sad..=/
I don't feel secured at all..
In class I wish I can bring my phone go..
I wish I can everyday can listening to music so I no need to listen people simply say about me..
Or talk crap about me which is damn stupid..=.=

Haha..(Lee.C.Y)
Why can't he treat me same and stop ejek me but is impossible right..
I should keep reading my post..
I should feel ok..><..
Really must..
Stop thinking negative..
I should okay with it..
He want to say me what then say bah..
I must keep wearing that "happy mask"..><..

Today really thank to PEI LI..:D
Keep waking me up at account..
Dozing at account is not good..Still blurrr..=/
Later need to do some homework..Hehe..
Before must go pasar..XD
Nagging my daddyyyyy~~<3

Maybe I should just be more patience with it..
I really don't want to show my stupidness..
Don't let people worried..Okay..
Be brave..
Keep myself busy..
I can go through it..
GAMBATEH..:D

Write at 20.04.11 by -VoN S@N-