About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, April 18, 2011

Chapter 366(I sot de..:D)

Today have a weird mood to school..My mood was okay then go weird..Sit alone and ignore other people..
Stupid Chee Yeow go ejek me but that time I was ok...
Then recess...
Recess also normal lu..
Nothing really happen..Haha..Just keep discussing about my holiday event..(PS:My school exam haven't start yet le..XD)
After that listen to account's folio projek stuff..Huhu~~
Maybe was dozing in the class so when wake up a bit blurr and no mood..XD
Mana tahu that Chee Yeow go make me MD..Ish ish..He wrong timing pulak..
Go back to class was ok de but he keep keep ejek so I end up angry and scold him and a bit tearing..Haha..
My mood wasn't so good..=/

After addmath was okay a bit then during sejarah was sleeping..After wake up don't know why my mood better a lot..Weee~~~~~~XD
Awww~~Haha..Really feel better a lot..<3<3<3~~

Then now I a bit pissed off..><..
Haixx..
I say true la..
Is this how you treat friend..I wonder..><..
I don't know..But if me I will keep care about my friendship cause I appreciate they all a lot..
I don't know why you keep want a "jie"..=.=..Sienxzz dao...
Suan le...She is strong not like me..Haha..
Just let me say in here bah..^^
My blog my control..:D
Bwahahaha..

Awwww~~I should keep staying positive mood..Meepss~~
No give up..
Later night need to do Ying's stuff..Haha
Ter-ignore..Paisehh~~~Kakakaka..
I appreciate you alll~~~~~~~~~~~<3<3<3~~

Hehe..Serious..I love my friends..
So I don't want couple or what..Haha..
Sorry for my selfishness..
>..<..
Byeee~~I need rush homework..Haha

Write at 18.04.2010 by -VoN S@N-