About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Chapter 372(Thx..I acting again)

I so weird..Acting weird..But I really want to be friend with you..Oh well..Forget it..!!

I like this pic..^^~~

To a special girl..=D
To Darling..
I know you don't like her but I am serious what I saying right now..
Although I don't know her past or what..
But I can feel she treat me very friendly..
She won't treat me too friendly or too stranger which give me a comfortable feeling..
I not sure..I can't tell what but I know that she is really caring for me..
She never really ask for a goodies from me which make me happy..:)
I weird right..Haha


Kla..Back to school..^^
Today during ekonomi period was weird weird..Haha..Adila sitting beside me and the she suddenly put her head onto my shoulder..O.oo~~
And I don't know why I also let her do that to me and I don't care just keep quiet and looking at the ekonomi paper that En Kamal gave..XD~!!
Then then suddenly I listen don't know who saying "look at them..."
Then I and Adila look up and see classmates pointing me like so sweet..Haha..
I not sure but is funny..XD!!
Then Adila continue put her head on my shoulder and then I also quietly look at her..
Haha..Sweet moment with my bao bei..:)
Seldom have de O.oo

Ya..I will be strong..=/

Write at 27.04.2011 by -VoN S@N-