About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Chapter 363(Arghh..Grrr..I so so useless..D=)

Mood complicated..I also not sure but let make it easy..I want to say it out..So I know my mistake..D=

I not a girl who will tell my feeling out..Serious..I mean I won't tell at the time when is happen..I will wait after few day only tell..>.<
Reserved than reserved bah..D=
I know I noob..Meepsss...
Haha..I am so stupid..I don't know why I will so sensitive to Yi Hui's word..
But the truth is..I can't be sad when everyone is looking..Right??
I should be more positive thinking..Is ok for who want to say me..Cause I admit I not pro..AND I am noob but I will TRY MY BEST TO LEARN UNTIL I PRO..

Today I also got say something funny but forget it..
Just by this training..I have to strengthen up my patience and my ability to social up with human..Tee Hee..

I really thank to people that make me happy..Although they are not my gang or what..But I feel happy to talk or play with you all..

Mon that is Syed Hariz,Hari Haran and Aaron..Not so close with them but they are actually nice and fun..Haha..

And today with Pei Li's they all the gang..Although a while but is fun..
At least can make me stop thinking..=/

Then today tuition..I so blurr and so loud again..T.T
I still no mood now..Sigh..D=
@@~~!!
I thought my F5 life is stay house be pig instead go out play or activity but is not..Is more activity compared to last yearrr~~D=
I must go through..Haha..
GAMBATEHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~I know I can do iiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt~~!!!
Muackxx..Bloggie..Thank a lot..You really make me smile...^^

Now I shouldn't sad I am reserved or not..:P..
Plus I want to train myself also..Haha..I <3 all my friend who so support me and talk to me or what la..Thankkkkkkkk wei..Muackxxx..:D
I need you all a lotttt..Sometimes..I don't mind you all support,not support or what..Haha..As long can make me go find a word "FUN" through the day..I will happyyyy..^^
Thankkkiuuu~~~~~~~~

Write at 05.04.2011 by -VoN S@N-