About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Chapter 362(Is too late..)

Finally yesterday say the truth to him..
But I know once I say it..I will totally want him go to other girl..No more me jor..Haha..
Am I smart..Lol..Let me shoik sendiri kay..:)

Plus is really too late to say sorry to me..Really..XD
I accept but but but..I still with my own thinking..Haha..:D
Thank a lot YI HAN..He really help me a lot..He the one who give me such a big courage..He my good heng dai..><..
Wish his still alright..And his whole family too..*meeps*~~!!

Haha...
Fourth day not opening FACEBOOK..Is so so hard..Haha..
Finally I feel the load I carrying is gone..Lol~~~=X
Am I funny??@~@
Lol..I know I am..Kayy..
I shouldn't cry for it anymore..I am stupid girl..
Go deactivated FB cause don't want go view his profile..Lol
Kla kla..Still got 3 day I will active back..Weeeee..>w<
Arghh..I got so many homework that I haven't siap yet..How how how??
Go do??
Lazyyyyyyyyyy~~~:P

Haha...My mood is better a lotttt..
Thank to my bloggie a lot..I love you the most..My blogg..U are the one who take away my stresss..Weeee~~~X3

Write at 03.04.2011 by -VoN S@N-