About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, April 15, 2011

Chapter 365(Is over..:D)

Finally kawat thing over..So happy..:D..Haha..Can go back to class and catch up my study..Tee Hee~~>w<
Today go back to class study feel like the first day in class..LOL~~Damn blurrr~~
Thank all teacher that are so caring..Meeepp..
Tell them how much I love them sometimess..Tee Hee..

Today is my babe's birthday!!><
Babe Kit Ying..Haha..
Although sometimes her attitude I don't like but is ok..:D..
Cause I still love her..Haha..Like how I love May..Tee Hee
Ookay..So later 11.55 I gonna post her happy birthday..><..Haha..
I am deadd~~:D
Thank tomorrow no school..
Guess she won't angry me till how bahh..XD
She will de..I thinkk..^_^

Not really in a good mood..><..
Something not really happy stuff happen but I think it will ok bah..:D..
Ciaoxx..Want buy rice cracker and do my homework..Huhu~~:D
Gambateh O.oo..

Write at 15.04.2011 by -VoN S@N-