About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Chapter 387(Holiday post..)

Arghh..So my dear blog..I going to tell you story on holiday..XD!!
Omgg..I feel like owe you a lot of stuff..So I gonna post first holiday play is Wen Tyng's mini celebration..^_^!!!

So I will try summarize it and then I will let photo to tell the story kay..=D!!
Rawsss
Err..All I remember is I late go..=.="!!..Swt huh..
And then we watch kung fu panda 2..Yippieee..=)..
Hahaa..And give Hua Hau and Wen Tyng have their sweet time..
Well, is it sweet time..I not sure..@@..Hahaaa..=D!!
I know I really happy..
Damn..Blog don't let me upload it..=(..

So I will entertained with other holiday post..*searching*
I know..KUALA SELANGOR..Hehee..Have my sweet time with daddy and dad's friend..=)


So I went to Kuala Selangor during holiday..Sit in the car for 1-2 hour ++..Butt pain due the bumpy road..@@..

Is was uncle Gary ajak my dad and my dad's friend go eat seafood...Then dad decide to buy some fresh fish at theree..^_^~~=D!!

Jessy and me..Hahaa..She so cute and prettyy..^_^
Due sis went to Singapore..I using other camera to took photo..Tsk tsk..@@~~
First we went to the "tokong" to pray pray..Pray the Monkey of God if I not mistaken..Should be..=)
My memory is good..So I won't make up any story to cheat you my dear blog..=D
Then continue my journey??=D


Melvin..He so cute but very naughty..Tsk tsk..:P


This building remind my childhood..I remember I love to have a kampung-style house..Err..Something mansion type but comfortable..And below can have a mini place for me to play..Lol..My imagination nice right??=D!!


Jessy,Melvin and me..Still got one more boy but he too shy to take pic..Ishh..


First dish..Something fish head??Lol..Tastyyy..^_^..The fish freshh..=3


Soft-crab sweet spicy..Nice but I don't really like it..Hahaa..XD..


Hard shell Crab something spicy..@@..Haha..Nice but is a bit spicy..Cannot tahan..=(


Daddy and Daddy's friends..^^!!

Haha..Really have a fun and tiring trip during Kuala Selangor..^_^


Take this at Uncle Gary's car..^_^
Really fun..
I wish I can go Kuala Selangor with dad again..
Away from computer and so so on..Blogg..<3 you..Kay??I will post my holiday story to you in next post before I come to my now story~~=D

Write at 19.06.2011 by -VoN S@N- happen during holiday of May-June..=D