About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Chapter 388(Having a bad mood..=( )

Damn it..Having some terrible blue mood..
Well..Is ok..I have to go through it..
Lucky I still got you right..My dear blog..
I remember I told Adila that how good u are...How important you to me..
Do you want to heard your benefits??=D
  • You make me happy..
  • You let me talk nonsense..
  • You won't angry me when I don't want to tell you my stuff..
  • And I know you will wait for me to say cause you know I love you..=)
Thx dear blog..=)
Sighh..Shouldn't simply think..
I need to do my homework but now I want to edit some pic..^_^
Good luck Von San..U can do it..

Dear blog..When I ok..I will tell you my story kay?=D