About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Chapter 394(Chess..)

Sigh..Is like a chess theory..
Is just because you all let TS be the king so is ok..
U rather let them to keep on say me you also diam diam..
Sorry..U are a good friend and super best friend but to me..You are just a good and normal friend..:(
Maybe today I will get an explanation from you but serious I don't think you will give..
Well..Maybe from the beginning you also dislike me so you rather let all people say me and do what they want and when I do the same thing..
You just hate it..
Sorry..
I don't know and now I know..
I learn a new thing again..Thx..

"I think you rather sacrifice me than sacrifice TS..Thx..I know..Thx Ketua Class"
I will wait you give me a good explanation in a week time..
If I get the good explanation..This post will delete..Sorry
To prove my theory is wrong..

Later going to Bazzar with Sook May..OMG
Otak-Otak I coming..^^..Hehee..Think of Otak-Otak and Onde-Onde make me hungry..XD!!
Gonna go do some homework..XD
Ok..Tmr ponteng..Ciaoxz..Full of Love..

Write at 02.08.2011 by -VoN S@N-