About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Chapter 397(Less sensitive will be alright?)

My big fatty boy..

Sigh..I really really don't know what to post..-_-
And I don't know why I feel a bit regret..:(


I watch a drama for this week call "Sunny Happiness"


Is act by Janice Chang and Mike He..And serious I love the girl Janice..She cute and adorable..
Although I only see her act at the show of "Honey and Clover" but is really really cute..:)
And yes,there got bed scene but is actually normal for now days taiwan drama show..Lol


Beside the main character.I also love other character..Although is a very cute love story and is also touches me a lot..Feel like crying out..Can I cry?..:(
The main reason is because this story is from "fake love" to "real love" and is have to face a lot a lot of obstacle only real love will appeared..
Is just something struck to my heart..
Something is happened again, is just like yesterday me and him just have a big big fight..:(
I not being mean but I really hate people that keep on blaming me..I feel pain..I am human!!
And after watching this show, I really really feel very lonely but I have to tell myself to be strong..:)

Sigh..I must keep tell myself to make the story is end sweet..:)..Although not good ending but is end up sweet and nice..I can do it..Cause I got the confident..Haha..Really feel ok?
I not sure..Let me day dream about their "fake" to "real"..=D

Write at 20.08.2011 by -VoN S@N-