About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Chapter 396(Please tell me is just my illusion..:( )

Sighh..:(..I feel like I keep making ppl hate me..Dear blog..I must stop thinking so negative~~!!
This is the only place I can shout and do whatever I want??
I scare a lot of stuff but I know is my sensitive that make me feel like that..

And now I feel like I making Josner Gor Gor mad at me..:(
Sorry gor gor..I know you very sayang me..
And I know I go over it but that time I was just blurring from waking up..
Just don't have the mood for it doesn't want to merajuk or what..=/
Just sorry..

And to Porcupine..
I am sorry if I make you mad or what..Doesn't mean it..
And is ok you mean to me..
I hope you are alright..:)
And I know you sure will be cause you are one of my important friends..:D!!

Next to May..:)
I think only ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ only I can say finish..:)
Maybe sometimes I very cruel to you but hehe..:D!!
That is our convo..Like you also cruel to me..:P!!

I mean I really ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ all of my super duper close friends..Lost one can make me go crazy..=(
Sighh~~Sorry if I make you all angry or what cause I don't know how to be the most perfect friend..:(

To whoever is it..Porcupine,May, Josner or who..:)..I am serious..I can really become a 3 years old kid if I lost you all..:(
So please don't ditch me kay..:(
If I become bad I know you all will stop me..
Anyway..Blog..Wait me..I think I will continue active blogging..Hehe..You know..Blog is my life..Is the only place where I can set my rules and so so on..Hahaa

Write at 11.08.2011 by -VoN S@N-