About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, August 22, 2011

Chapter 399(School stuff..=D)

May and Phoebe..

Oh ya..Till now I still lazy to edit pic on Sunday so stay tune for it kay??:)
Now I going to mention today school stuff..Wee~~~~
Today go school almost late but not late..Lol..:X
Then err err..Okok..So heard some talk from Pn Elyza talking about the Graduasi Stuff..
Sigh..This cannot, that cannot..Cakap banyak banyak..@~@!!

Then go back class attend Sejarah..:)
Sejarah period my mood was not really so good so I end up sit beside Adila@Bao Bei due Chee Yeow don't have come..(Y)(Y)(Y)!!..
Sejarah period was like err..Boring??Lol..I fall asleep..@~@
And then when Pn Rohaidah like passing by, Thiam Seong wake me up..I was like.."O.O..Ok"!!
Then after Sejarah period is Moral..Lol

Moral Period..
I still half dozing in the class..@~@
When Ghaurva asked me to settle a paper that Pn Shazalina gave and end up I say to her "later I copy from you.." and continue half dozing..
Like about half period over..Then I start to do my Addmath with Charlie..:)
Later Pn Leong is attending 2 period le..Must do must do..Hahaa..And then I very confident look at Chun Yuan say "This time trial I must beat you.."..
Lol..Chun Yuan ans me "O.O.." and like he no worried..
Sighh..Sigh..

Recess normal lo..:)
Just that I make a joke to Crystal..
Cause she say she want to take the pot to throw at me..
Then I say "you cannot carry la..Is heavy"
Then she was like "what!!You say what" and she hit me again..@~@
Then I say "you really cannot carry mah~~"
Lol..I think is end of recess funny part..XD

Then is Science Period..=/
Dead..Haven't done Pn Azah homework..Hope she never angry but end err..@~@
Well..Then I have a stupid pakat with Thiam Seong about don't want to do duty..I getting lazy..-_-!!

Sighh..Wait next post kay..^..^

Write at 22.08.2011 by -VoN S@N-