About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Chapter 395(Scare of being ditch?)

Blog..I suddenly miss you..I think you sure hate me right?I feel like I have been ditching you for don't know how many week..
Although what..I know you will still wait for me is like I know myself I will still find you cause I love you..:)

Do you know what I scare of??
I scare people ditch me..:(
I scare get left out..
So because I scare I will never ever left out my friends no matter what..When I super good mood..I sure I will make all my close friends feel they are important..
Even when I am my bad mood..I also will tell them..I am tired so I sorry..:(
However I getting getting crazy..:(
I asked don't know how many people "will you ditch me??"
Although all ans "no" and tell me like "if I ditch you, will I still talk to you"..
Do you know all this word make me feel happy and touched and also trust..=D

Anyways..<3

-VoN S@N-