About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, August 22, 2011

Chapter 398(Daydreaming..My love..)

Phoebe/Von San is back..With her blog..
Gosh..I love day dreaming..Hehe
I spot out something..Very funny..Err..
That is Phoebe and Von San..
Haha..Both same people but not really same..Lol..
Why I say so is because I notices out something..=D

Let say about Von San(Me)
She err blur blur girl..
She not really so confident..
She love her friends a lot..
She always feel her life is so so..
She love her family..
Important She LOVE GOD..
^.^

What about Phoebe(Me)..
She half blurr girl..@~@
Of cause her confident is slightly more than Von San
She love her friends a lot but in the same times she don't really want them to hurt Von San/Phoebe..:O
She love family!!
And GOD!!^^!!

Lol..Weird la me..:)
Hehee..I admit I love to day dreamingg..Super duper love it..^..^..
Haha..Inspired by all the sweet sweet drama and manga..:P
And yesterday night have a nice talk with my brother..XD!!
Hehe..Feel so weird because the two guy I really really love is WJ and CS last time..
But the one that make me don't believe is.....Sigh..
I shouldn't be like that..:(
I must think more positive..^.^

Hehe..Tonight edit pic..And do my homework..Maybe night I can post what happen today at school..Stay tune..:)

Love by Phoebe/Von San

Write at 22.08.2011 by -VoN S@N-