About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Chapter 403(Dear blog..I gonna busy for 2 month..=(..)

I know I know..Is retard..=.=..Thxx

Dear blog..I gonna be super duper busy..=(..You know my SPM is coming and I got no time to blog or play game..I want to get a good and excellent results..=X

No time for this and that..
Think about cosplay..I think suan le..=(..I really have to work hard on it...I want but I not sure I can or not..=(..
If cosplay is my first time and I ain't pro..Sigh..Think about CF make me feel sad..I don't know how to describe my feeling..Sorry..

Next is about study...=X
Seriously if I told you all I am not scare and I am prepared is all fake!!
How can I am not scare about it??Thinking why time go so fast!!SIGH~~=(
Gonna go study now..Sorry dear blog..I know you gonna hate me but all I can say sorry..=/
Sigh,I miss someone now..

Write at 13.10.2011 by -VoN S@N-