About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Chapter 405(Culture of Penang..^^)

Vain Phoebe here..=3

So last week I went to Kedah--->>Penang and I learn about Penang's CULTURE..Tee Hee..I wanted to post pic but sighh..I haven't edit and so so on...

Oh well..I got Malay's relatives..Hehee..Feel happy and they speak HOKKIENS..Gosh..I mean I don't know how to speak 95% of Hokkien word..@~@!!
Hehe..Then we attend late for our relatives wedding but is end up late..=(

Hey I should post about PENANG's CULTURES right??
  • U need to wake up super early..I mean super early to search for breakfast..^^
  • Like I say..95% people talk hokkien even India speak too..!!!
  • Err..I know my dad get happy and excited when at Penang..Hehee..Seldom see he like a kid..XD
Damn..A lot want to post for my dear blog but SPM..=.=!!Is beside me..BYE!!

Write at 05-11-2011 by -VoN S@N-