About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, October 21, 2011

Chapter 404(I guess is just a notes for my graduation..=3)

Ook..So tomorrow gonna be my graduation and I got got a lot of stuff need to write and say it out..Maybe what I gonna type write now is my feeling for now..I can't make sure 100% in future will never change because is normal right but since this is my High School Graduation..I must say it out what I feel..

First at all I need to thx for my mistake that I go to SMK SS17 instead of SMK SS18..Tee Hee..=)
Second thx to teacher that change the system for me not to change school..Hahaa..
K..Now is formal part..=)

Most important to my loveable friendship that now is 5SK2 that really really make my days full of enjoyment..You all are the one who always there for me..Hahaa..Sometimes maybe I wrong then different story right..^^

Next next is my enemy/ppl I dislike and so so on..U all make me know I have to tough,more responsible to my stuff and so so on..:D..

Actually this will be a quick post..So I stop here..Luv my dear blogg!!

Write at 02.11.2011 by -VoN S@N-