About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Chapter 513 (Proud.Happy.Love)

Hi everyone..Ok..I got admit I got edit my face texture..Is just a bit..Not a lot..XD!
"If I can be happy when I din't know you why I must be sad when you start ignoring me??"
Haha a quotes to suit my mood today..XD
Before I get to know him..I always happy I got few of my friends especially super important one..TEE HEE
Now even he not there for me anymore..I still happily everyday..Awww!!:D
Ok..Sometimes I like to crap stuff which I feel funny..XD!

I everyday got this weird thought inside my mind..I already age "19"..Then December is "20"..Errr..Ok ignore~There so much thing for me to do..I mean my study life..Which I still very excited toward to it..TEE HEE!~ 

Oh ya..Early February like that I been everyday exercising..I think so and I got a bit of the result..A bit is better than nothing right..So yesterday went go eat with my babe then we went to Miyan's current working place to let her see the skirt I been admiring! 
Suddenly babe show me a dress and let me try..I was like "I can wear meh..TT!!Like so small size"..Miyan told me is stretchable one so ya I go try and I kinda happy cause is fits..XD
Although still look fats for me but I feel somehow TEE HEE!

Ok..So what the dress look like?XD


The dark blue polkadot dress..I know it might look like a bit old fashion but oh well..I love polkadot and checkered stuff..Hehe!! 
I also love lace as in ribbon lace..X)
I cannot capture a full picture how I wear this dress..
Know what??
I rarely wear sleeve-less dress so I need a jacket to protect my fat arm..XD

This is only upper part..OMG..See how huge and width my shoulder and arm is..TT!!
Anyhow I feel happy causeeeee I been telling my babe how I want to buy a dress inside asian avenue..
Cause usually asian avenun dress kononya is free size but the free size is like XS/S...Hardly can find M/L like that..
This dress I would like to said the size is like S/M..Since is stretchable so I will said is M/L size..HAHA!
Anyhow wondering how I look like when I wear this dress..I will post it when I wear it..Alrighty?XD

I look idiot..HAHA!!
Kinda observed with dress but thinking where I gonna wear so is alright..:D!!
Still prefer my t-shirt and shorts~XD

By the way..I kinda into a new name..That is LUNA...How Luna come from??Lunatic..Lunatic is somehow mean mad, crazy, insane and whatsoever which I feel so cool..Haha

I suddenly thought my name is something I like to related to sky.. Luna got the feeling of sky, Phoebe is like the goddess of Moon and Von San the "Von" who make me feel so moonly while the "San" is like the Sun..XD!..So my cool longest nickname Luna-Phoebe Tan Von San~

Ok my imagination level is always so high..*proud*..
Going to continue my daily routine..TEE HEE!!

Write at 03.04.2014 by -VoN S@N-