About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Chapter 515 (Is been a while I guess??)

Is been two week since I blog..Should be two week or three week..Ok..So here the deal.I got no picture but today..I am serious this week work as promoter I am freaking happy and excited..Can't deny my mood get down but that is my personal thing so is not related to anyone..

As usual, I will love my beloved gor and jie..Haha..Is fun with them..^^!!Is always nice when the small family is here although is going to end soon but is alright..Cause I already wrote the memory in my blog..That is more than enough!!!

Plus this week got a lot of Form 6 human being I love..
Example WAI MUN, JIA QIAN, YI LING..:D!! Haha!!~

Arghh..Knew this new fella is my two soya little girl and boy..Hehee..One is like Chopper and one is like Sanji-Kun..Opss..:D!! 
Neh..
Somehow my gor a bit resemble like Luffy when come to food..Wait a min..Only when is food..Cause no one can replace my Luffy..:D!! WAKAKA~~XD!

So I am hereby saying sorry to whoever if I make you all mad but is not true..I love you all..very much..Super much..Can't deny I never regret take promoter as one of my part time road to work when I waiting my next road..TEE HEE!! 

Super miss you all..~~!!!

Write at 27.04.2014 by -VoN S@N-