About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Chapter 516 (Too addicted and need a long rest for now~)


Perona..One Piece of the character..I don't know why I will like her despite I never really watch until so far yet but I know her existence when I was Form 5 like that~

That was the time I kinda like her de until last year I really got a thought is it possible I can cosplay her??Hrmm..


Then today this question pop out again..Hrmm..I wondering..If I can I will gua??:D!!So never give up..I want to do more thing to make me happy..Hope this year end Nozomi can success for it..=/..*pouts*..Feel bad always troubling Piggie..:(!!~!

Teee Heeee