About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Chapter 517 (Continue~~)


By the way..I actually got a lot of photos can upload in here butt I lazy..Super lazy..Totally lazy..Lazy and tired and One Piece have been tied all my other activity but I will never blame One Piece..LOLOLOL~~:D
However I will stop One Piece for few week..Since I already finish two part story..One is the CP9 and one is the A_ _ _ _ _ _ Family!! Of Cause I feel happy for myself can watch One Piece till midnight..Feel bad somehow..=/

~~Can't wait for this weekend of C2AGE event..First time I attend this event beside Animangaki and Comic Fiesta~..First time be a photographer..Not saying first time but using DSLR take for Ching Hui..Hope I can managed to take lot of nice pic?!!I also hope can take lot of other cosplayer picture too..^_^!!YIPPIE!!~~

Seriously..
I should have been cold blooded since the moment you cruel to me..
Oh well..Thank for the memory and sorry for the trouble I gave to you..
Can't deny my heart feel pain sometimes but as long I know you are happy and I am happy with my own life isn't that the best of the best..
Tee Hee!!PS:I actually just adore my picture too..^^!~

Anyhow praying next week that Jin or Alvin still will find me for work??Will they?=/..*praying*!! I hope they will..T_T!!Haih..

Feel so miserable if suddenly I no income?!:(!*meeps*!!~~Ok..
There for now..I should continue do other stuff..:P!!TEE HEE!

Write at 08.05.2014 by -VoN S@N-