About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, May 26, 2014

Chapter 519 (The last outing before Adila back to Combodia)

Hii..I promise I will slowly update all the previous post that I feel like posting but that time doesn't have the mood or anything so now is like repay back to my blog..Just act like I doing back my homework..Old homework..:O~

Well since Aisyah can drive already so don't know since when is usually I fetch Voon Yee and Aisyah fetch Wai Mun and Adila..Is consider the last outing for Adila since she going back to Combodia and not sure when she coming back..Huhu~~

The outing kinda moody but luckily is still lighten up a bit..Haha..Still got time to play fashion show but oh well, maybe that the security guard kinda strict so din't really took too much of photos..*pouts*
Is alright..Still our theme for that day is "DRESS~"


 Is either dress or skirt..is more like lady-like theme..Hehe~!!
I look kinda aunty but I like this dress..Is simple and is polkadot..Haha..
Opss, my hair was using the wavy tools to make it but is not so wavy thought..=/
However my hair is getting more damaged and damaged.
Beside that, I also need recover my face as soon as possible..~!

Outing with them make me happy..:)
I like them..Haha~

Anyhow like I mentioned I need to rescue my hair and my face..
Additional add is I have to make myself thin more..Get all the fats away..T_T..Arghhh..
Around June-August, I will go cut my hair maybe just 2-3inch..Since Animangaki is coming, I need to make sure my hair is not so long so is easy for me to wear wig..*opss*~!!

Write at 26.05.2014 by - VoN S@N-