About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Chapter 520 (Penang Trip with Daddy)

 Me with Papa..Opss..I look so giant..T_T..Neh..Penang Bride..^^!!

Since May 1 is Happy Labor Day, so dad drag me go Penang by using Aeroplane *FIREFLY*..=3
I was super excited because I haven't really sit on plane before so when dad suggest this time we go Penang using aeroplane, of cause I am happy like a small girl..YIPPIE~~
Anyhow since the place around Malaysia so is just take me 1hour++ then reach to Penang..Fast and cannot really enjoyed  although I end up get bored inside the plane waiting for snack and drink..*pouts*~~

Since reach to Penang Airport, Uncle Cheah(Daddy's best friend) come and pick us and straight take us for lunch..YAY!
There a reason why I love Penang sometime is because their portion of meal is not so big and their price is so reasonable..Actually main point is cause their portion is not so big so I can always try more food..No need stick on one food..:P
Then visit my dad's friend which sell bag..Gah..I should get myself a school bag that time..Kinda regret..T_T...
Was kinda bored because dad no time to accompany me so I end up camwhoring myself the whole time..Hoho~
Actually also thank daddy provide me free wifi hotspot so I also did play my ipad like a boss..@~@!!

After having a lot of chit chat then again we go eat..LOL..Uncle Cheah wanted to ask me eat Penang Rojak but I am not fond to Rojak except Fruit Rojak..LOL..Then I ordered my favorite snack is what they called err the peanut pancake somesort?? But in Penang you can find them putting egg and the price also reasonable compared in Selangor here..

After that Uncle Cheah take us back to his shop which is wedding shop..I always like to go inside and explore those nice dress, those photoshoot book and everything..Maybe to their daughter is like most boring place??Who know but for me is like the most awesome place..Haha..I always love those dreamy dress and everything...Too bad I couldn't take the dress picture and show to you all..
I always got this dream to have my own studio with those pretty dress and taa-daa..Hahaa..
PS: For now I just want to know how to sew so I can make my own dress..*bluekxz*~

After my dad see me how boring I am inside Uncle Cheah's shop..He decided to take me out find food..YAY!!!..Seriously in Penang, food is like the best of the best..Haha~~

Then at night Uncle Cheah still taking us go a lot of awesome place and food of cause until we reach back to Uncle Cheah's house to have a rest..:)

The end for now..I try to post 2 day trip in next post..TEE HEE~!

Write at 28.05.2014 by -VoN S@N-