About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, March 31, 2014

Chapter 512 (Update..Is time for update)~

Cause afraid doesn't know when the timing..
Even is past already just let it be~
Nothing.Never.Easy.For.Me..
-Phoebe-

Feel like so many thing to update..@~@!! But head super tired and dizzy so make it short as short as possible..
  1. Hope Aisyah love the present I make for her..*pouts*~~TT
  2. Errmm..Faster do finish my project..=_=!
  3. Rest more..~
  4. Head thinking negative please la go away la..
  5. Scare of the working memory??We all be big enough to think rational..Settle..
  6. Haixz..I just offically emo..=/~
Alright..Like I mentioned a lot of thing to post but..Well..Haixz..=/...I just have to keep it to myself cause know why??Cause I scare making myself suffering..Remember this year resolution is less regret more happiness..Did I really type down my resolution..I think nope but I remember is something less regret more happiness..
Even I can't get it but if I never regret then I am alright..~~More than alright I guess..Tee Hee..

I think I last week notices a new stuff..
I don't afraid of stranger but I am afraid of scary human..=..=
Is like if my sensitive can feel scary then 100% I feel that person is scary..So sorry..My weakness huh?

Nah..I still the same..Anti Social yet Talkative..

The End..Need to rest soon..*yawn*~~T_T

Write at 31.03.2014 by -VoN S@N-