About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Chapter 509(Don't know what feeling I should have again..*pouts*)

I love this pic..I look so reporter feeling...
I guess I really love those vintage style..I mean in those style, wearing hat that kind..
Mine is more to modern vintage..Ok
Taking result..><..Huhu~

There so many thing that make me worried and I can't deny I don't know how to show it..I just kept inside my heart and feel the pain slowly killing me??

Taken by Miyan..
*My own find happiness, I will never let anyone destroy nor steal from me*
*I will use all my way to secure cause that my happiness*
*Tee Hee*~~
Anyhow I enjoy lot of fun yesterday and I know my coming road is gonna be somehow I don't know how to said..Is gonna be good or bad??I not sure..I just have to face it..
Well I am here to congratxz those who satisfied with their result and to those who don't really happy with the result, hey come on..The end is not here..*saying truth*..
There will be lot and lot of stage coming for us..:D..
PS:I personally not so happy with my result butttttt I also happy with it..@@~~

Group pic..
*pouts*
Somehow hope Adila and Aisyah is inside the picture..
Enjoy much today..
Feel like gonna post and post a lot of thought/story/moment in my blog..
TEE HEE~~


Write at 20.03.2014 by -VoN S@N-