About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Chapter 511 (Post for MH370)

Since last two week Saturday I get to know the news of MH370..It was shock and sudden..=/
Then I heard from my sis about today Prime Minister Najib will announce as in assume MH370 had crush into the Indian Ocean..
My geography of world is not good so I have no idea how and why must assume and such on..
Still..R.I.P to MH370 pilots, crew member and passengers..=(

Today went out with papa with those radio saying like consult message and stuff and then I was silent myself thinking:-

 "I couldn't said so much of encouraging word because the main fact is I will never understand how those family members feel".. 

I was like I can be a good consultant to my friends and telling them doing this and that is so not good but what I am saying I just can do as reference~

Anyhow I still hope at least can have the plane come out??=/..I mean such a big mass object..How can it lost??It make me feel like I am so so freaking tiny..Maybe one dust can just blew me away..

After seeing like this..I am like "I don't want to add up my enemy..NO ENEMY..Just stranger is more than enough"..

Write at 25.05.2014 by -VoN S@N-